Maarten Bosteels wrote:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 11:02 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>wrote:

Suresh Metla wrote:

Hi All,
I am looking for a feature where i can allow only certain IPAddress to
access FTP Server. Exactly this feature is mentioned on Apache FTP server
feature pages, unfortunatley I couldn't find any documentation on how to
allow IPS, documentation only talk about the black list.
Could you please help if this feature is available on Apache FTPServer?
If Yes, Please let me know how to use this feature.

If you can, don't do that on the FtpServer layer. Use a firewall. Way way
way better ...

Well, IMO that is an over-generalization.
You're right, Maarten ...

cordialement, regards,
directory.apache.org