On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ashish wrote:
>>
>> Anything missing at my end??
>>

> Don't know... Linux cured me from W$ disease ;)

At work, have to stick to W$ :-( Linux is still a dream for me

> Maybe tray to revert http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=729187&view=rev
> and see if it's better (just in order to see if the latest code modification
> on proxy could be the reason for this failure).

Not blocked on anything, Was working on my JIRA issue of adding
javadoc, so wanted to ensure that
I don't break anything.

> Edouard, any clue ?
>
> Ashish, could you also give the exact config you are running the tests on ?

Nothing specific. Updated the trunk, and just executed the command.
So whatever is coded in the test/resources is getting executed. Unless
it picks up
something from my environment? Which shouldn't be the case.

Let me know, if I need more inputs...

thanks