I see that this is happening because the client is not completely moved from
the ahc structure to the asyncweb.client structure.  It is also not using
the common codec.

I am prepared to open jiras and create patches to clean this up.  However, I
want to gauge the likelihood of these patches being integrated into the
trunk.  I see several jiras with ptches attached and not further comment.
Neither acceptance or rejection.

Thanks,
Jacob