On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Reza Safari <r.saf...@lukkien.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to create my own virtual directory with apache ftp server? I
> don't have a file system or anything and I want to create my own directory
> based on some logic, so that the client connected to my server will see a
> virtual directory instead of a real file system.

Yes, this made possible since we have a pluggable file system. As long
as you can write an implementation for our file system interfaces,
your should be fine. There are several people who have already done
something similar, so they might be able to give you further advice if
you have more questions.

/niklas