>> My deep apologies.  I don't know all my fellow committers yet ;-)

Now we know each other :-)

>>> Blame for the missing MINA documentation

Missed "me" in the above statement. Read as "Blame me for the missing
MINA documentation" :-(

>> Right, but we haven't released SSHD yet.
>> I will work on that on the coming weeks: both documentation (already
>> spent some time on the javadocs) and release.

Will work with you in putting up wiki pages. This will help me in
understanding both MINA and applications based on it.
At this point of time, not able to contribute too much in MINA core

>>> Thanks, at time have some time and can atleast put some docs there
>>
>> I've checked the permissions and if you are listed as a mina committer
>> on confluence, you should have write access to the SSHD confluence
>> space.

Hmm I am using my gamil id as login in confluence. So you may need to
provide access to this id.
I checked and as of now don't have write access.

Hopefully, will be able to put one page over the weekend.

thanks
ashish