----- Message d'origine ----
De : Julien Vermillard <jvermill...@archean.fr>
À : dev@mina.apache.org
Envoyé le : Mardi, 28 Avril 2009, 10h29mn 59s
Objet : Re: [MINA] purpose of filter-codec-netty package

Le Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:22:15 +0200,
Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org> a écrit :

> Ashish wrote:
> > Why do we have filter-codec-netty in MINA?
> >
> > The Decoder seem to use some Netty constructs like Message and
> > MessageRecognizer
> >
> > I am not sure if I get the use of this package. Is it like a bridge
> > between MINA and Netty
> > or I am missing something?
> >
> > Has anyone used it before?
> >
> AFAIK, this has been there for historical reason. I'm not sure it's
> needed anymore.

Hi,
It was for use with netty2 (trustin project before mina, pretty old).
I thought we passed a vote for remove this module of MINA 2, but I
can't find it.
I'm pretty sure nobody use it. I think we should remove it.

Julien