On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Niklas Gustavsson<nik...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecha...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>> Would be interesting to get such a code moving to commons...
>
> Yeah, but as discussed earlier in this thread, when I asked over a
> commons-dev the interest seemed pretty limited (one reply, albeit
> positive).

Any ASF committer can have access to the Commons Sandbox, so if you
want to move development there you can do so no problem. Moving out of
the Sandbox (where you can't do releases) to proper usually depends
mainly on having at least 2 or 3 committers interested in working on
it (Commons wants to avoid orphan components). If you have 2/3 people
here prepared to work on it then I don't see a problem - but if its
probably going to be one person then it may be better to leave it here
and provide the oversight with the Mina PMC.

Niall