Hi!

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 23:33, Bernd Fondermann<bf_...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> Michael Jakl wrote:
>> The problem starts with the subscribe request. It seems that Vysper
>> does not add the "from" address
>> of the sender (see RFC3920, 9.1.2) to the stanzas.
>
> Maybe you could write a simple unit test for that?
> This should be an easy thing to fix.
> Could you open a JIRA for that, please?

I've added a test case for the JIRA (VYSPER-92). You can find it here:
org.apache.vysper.xmpp.modules.extension.xep0060_pubsub.handler.PubSubSubscribeTestCase#testSubscribeNoFrom

It fails with a NullPointerException thrown in the pubsub subscribe
handler, this is symptomatic and I could have used any other handler
that uses this "from" attribute.

Michael