Hi!

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 20:46, Michael Jakl (JIRA)<j...@apache.org> wrote:
> A little demo application using smack and a pubsub extension for smack to
> show the proposed features.
>
> The archive includes everything needed to run the demo, the Vysper Server
> should be started via "ant run-server".

Some more explanation: the app works, but the stanzas aren't correctly shown
with it (they don't make it through to my program). I've configured smack to
open up its debugger which shows (under raw-stanzas received) that it got them
correctly.

Altogether this demo shows more interesting stuff in the logfiles than on the
frontend, but it works. Developing it, I also found some nasty bugs that - even
with nearly 100% test/code coverage - remained unseen.

Cheers,
Michael