Hi!

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 14:27,
bernd.fondermann<bernd.fonderm...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
> You are making great progress on PubSub, as far as I can see.

Thanks!

> Is there any a dedicated pubsub entity responsible for receiving all the
>  pubsub stanzas, or can that be any entity?

The extension is completely agnostic about the "to" address, it'll
happily take no "to" address as well (subdomain installation). As long
as the stanzas are routed to the pubsub handlers (done via the
namespace, but you know that part better than me) it'll handle them.
The "from" address to be used for the reply is set in the
PubSubServiceConfiguration object (as discussed some time ago).

Does this answer your question?
Michael