Hi!

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 20:06, Niklas Gustavsson<nik...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 3:48 PM, <ber...@apache.org> wrote:
>> +                <!--<bean
>> class="org.apache.vysper.xmpp.modules.extension.xep0045_muc.MUCModule" />-->
>
> Please note that the MUC module will require a constructor parameter
> that sets the domain on which the MUC module will listen for stanzas.
> Also, user will probably want to add their own Conference instance
> into the constructor.

I've the same "issue" with the pubsub module. My current approach is
to setup a module-configuration object in the initialize-method of the
module. It's not perfect, but removed the need for a constructor
parameter.

My plan was to read some configuration file at this point. How to deal
with multiple instances of the modules is still foggy.

If you've got a good solution, I'd like to copy it ;)

Michael

Ps: I'm wondering if the user should be able to decide whether a
module should reside on a subdomain, or if it should integrate with
the server on the same domain. With our current approach it's up to
the module.
Is there a way to keep the module simple and still allow both ways of
registering within Vysper?