Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi
>
> In MUC, there is a use case in which the MUC service should forward a
> disco request to a room occupant. For this, I'm rebuilding the IQ
> stanza from the Inforequest. However, the ID from the original stanza
> is missing, making it impossible to add this to the forwarded stanza.
>
> Would anyone object against adding the ID from the original request as
> a field and getter in InfoRequest?

I'm confused. IQ stanzas must have an ID, where does it go missing? Can
you elaborate a little bit?
AFAIK, when the server replies to an IQ stanza, it is already re-using
(this is an XMPP requirement) the ID.
And what section of the MUC XEP are you referring to?

Note that IQStanza inherits getID() from XMPPCoreStanza.
If you only have a Stanza instance, use XMPPCoreStanza.getWrapper() on it.

  Bernd