On Nov 17, 2009, at 8:37 PM, Ashish wrote:

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com > wrote:
Why not sandbox (i.e. make a place in the sandbox) the idea and send a pointer to the list?

I look forward to seeing what you have!

Jeff

On Nov 17, 2009, at 9:00 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

Heh, heh. I should have been more explicit. I have a set of interfaces and would like to check them in for people to throw darts at.

sandbox is the right place, but don't think Alan can put code in there?

I would recommend creating a JIRA and attach the code to it, and one
of the committers can add the code to sandbox like we did for
protocolbuffs codecs.

Works for me.

Regards,
Alan