It appears that we may have an issue with the replies we send for MD5
and MMD5 commands when the file name or path has one or more white
spaces.

According to the RFC posted on the FtpServer web site
(http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/draft-twine-ftpmd5-00.html), I think
the reply should enclose the file name/path in double quotes if there
are any white spaces.

The current code does the following:

MD5 How Email Templates work.docx
251 How Email Templates work.docx 95B88906981FD7E2145AF50CE97A3291

I wonder if the file name in the 251 reply should be enclosed in
double quotes. This is based on the examples in the RFC. The RFC does
not explicitly say anything about double quotes.

What do you guys think?

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla