What I want to say is : get this bloddy 2.0 out, and let's bury it. It's
dead code, it's a cancer we can't fix. Any time we spend on it is a
waste, and slow down our work on MINA 3.0.

We have some issues like DIRMINA-764, but it can be worked around on the
client side, and can't be fixed on the server without fixing the whole
mess and breaking the API. I suggest we stop here, unplug the monitor
and oxygen, and move to the next version.

Thoughts ?

I really think that this is a great chance for a guy like me who wants to participate in development but is not very familiar with current MINA design and code.

Have been following some discussions around MINA 3.0 though, would love to see that take more momentum

Kiran Ayyagari