On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Julien Vermillard
<jvermill...@archean.fr> wrote:
> Le Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:57:43 +0530,
> Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Finally was able to spend some time with the User Guide. Have managed
>> to migrate most of the pages.
>> The User Guide is mostly complete, just need some glue code work to be
>> done. Shall tryt o finish it ASAP.
>>
>> Haven't migrate some of the pages like IoBuffer and IoHandler that I
>> created with a view to provide an indepth of design.
>> As of now they don't have much useful information. I don't intend to
>> transfer them unless someone feels strongly about it.
>>
>> Do we need to migrate Artwork and Class Diagram pages?
>>
>> Finally getting ready for 2.0 :-)
>>
>> thanks
>> ashish
>
> On my side I updated main page for adding news, the contact and ML pages

Well we started working together :-) I saw ur updates

> Some links in the nav bar need to updated (like issue tracking,
> testimonials,..)

Yeah that's the next step.. need to work on that

> I think artwork can be trashed.
>
> If the user guide cover class diagram you can trash it too no ?

No User Guide doesn't cover this as of now, but it can be placed under
MINA Internals section.

Just have a cursory look if I have missed something..

thanks
ashish