Hi Bernd,

yes I am talking about c)
I already thought about the problem, that I only have to do this on
connection breakdown, but I did not see how to make the distinction. I
do not even have enough knowledge to set up a proper test case :( I
only can test with my smack client by now. If you gave me some
directions where to look at I ll try and provide a test case.

BTW I saw that I get the avaiable message twice when a user connects,
that doesn't hurt me, but I guess its not intended, is it ?

Greetings from Hamburg
Thomas

--
http://www.buchmanager.com