Cool, I will see what I can do. I was also looking at other ways to
implement this feature and looks like one should be able to make use
of an Ftplet and capture the onConnect event to determine if the
connection should be allowed or not. I did some quick tests and found
the following:

Plain FTP/Explicit SSL does not seem to have any visible issues. Check
the client's IP in the Ftplet's onConnect and return DISCONNECT if the
client connection should not be accepted.

However, with FTPS (Implicit), the SSL negotiation is initiated prior
to sending the onConnect event to the Ftplets. To be precise, the
client does get the server's certificate before onConnect is called. I
was wondering if this should be done differently so no data is
exchanged (read/written) unless onConnect of all Ftplets are executed.
What do you think?

Regards,
Sai Pullabhotla