Regarding this issue,

I downloaded the "common formatter" for Eclipse from the website a
while back and (I think!) I'm using it. I use the 'autoformat' feature
all the time so I hope that's the one which should be used for
FTPServer as well, is it? Otherwise I think it would be great if we
defined one so we can get rid of these problems.