Thomas Kratz wrote:
> Hallo all,
>
> after some try/error I found that it workd like a a charm with a plain
> XMPPConnection.
> So it must be something with the confidurations I set on the
> XMPPConfiguration (see my previous mail),
> but I have no clue which of the setting causes this behaviour.
> I found that I get the messages when I connected through pidgin, and
> in the demo client there was a plain connection.
> I do not exactly remeber where I found the settings I used for my
> configuration, but there must have been a reason.
>
> Now it works und I can put out a hotfix.
>
> Regards Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Glad to hear you got it fixed.

However, I don't see the mail you're referring to on the ML yet, maybe
it contained an attachement and won't come through.

Please inline your configuration - better: both configurations - even
better: a diff of both configurations - in a separate post.

  Bernd