Hi guys,

it's now a few weeks (months ?) we have a failing test on windows :

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/MINA-trunk-jdk1.6-windows/lastBuild/org.apache.mina$mina-core/testReport/org.apache.mina.filter.logging/MdcInjectionFilterTest/testOnlyRemoteAddress/

This is a problem with the MDC Filter, and sadly even if I tried, I didn't succeeded to have a working computer with Windows installed on it. More specifically, it took 4x the times and 10x the pain to install Mina, Eclipse, Maven, RapidSVN and eclipse on a brand new computer with windows 7 on it. And now, I get messages telling me that this idiot does not want to delete files the build just created (guys, I'm fuming. Seriously, W7 is just the crapiest system EVER).

So if someone with a computer with a decent Windows OS installed can chec what's going on with this MDC filter, I would really appreciate.

Keep in mind that we stopped the release just because of this failing test...

Thanks !

www.nextury.com