Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:24 PM,  <ber...@apache.org> wrote:
>> fix rendering: do not print empty namespaces, e.g. xmlns='', because that
>> causes major irritations with clients
>
> Not sure if this is a fix or a workaround for the problem.

It's definitively a fix from XMPP PoV. Those xmlns="" shouldn't be
there. smack and psi became partly disfunctional because they got in the
way. Now MUC works again in Psi and the Demo PubSub App is, too.

But of course I'm open to other solutions which are more appropriate
than this latest change. I'm not too much into namespaces in XML.

> However, I
> got the merge for nbxml-sax prepared, so perhaps we should wait until
> I get it into SVN. I've been quite starved on time lately but that
> looks like it's changing next week.

Good. Take your time :-)

  Bernd