I was doing some tests and found a problem on uploading.

When doing the upload REALPATH is called on the file that is about to be
created, but in writeAttrs there is a check whether the file actually exists
and an exception is thrown.

When I remove the exception throwing in writeAttrs then all seems to work
correctly, so that is the easy solution.

I believe that in the specs it says that on REALPATH dummy attributes should be
sent so that's an option too.

Any preference?

Frank

PS: this is unrelated, but if getUnixDate would be public I could use it in my
subclass...