So, what do you want me to do Niklas? I got a new file with only the
code changes ... should I commit this? For it would show a lot of
differences with the previous file as well, or do you just want the
patch file in order to see the differences...

Btw I used winmerge to generate the patch file and I don't know if
this is the expected format ... It generated this file:

648d647
<       logoutUser();
655,667d653
<     }
<
<     public void logoutUser() {
<         ServerFtpStatistics stats = ((ServerFtpStatistics) context
<                 .getFtpStatistics());
<         if (stats != null) {
<             stats.setLogout(this);
<             org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(this.getClass())
<                   .debug("Statistics login decreased due to user logout");
<         } else {
<             org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(this.getClass())
<                   .warn("Statistics not available in session, can not decrease
login  count");