I think we should also try to make the tests stable. Hudson builds on
windows seem to be failing more than they pass.
It took us a very long time to reach 2.0.0. That's why I wonder if we
shouldn't spend just a little more time to get these things right ?

Hmm, on the other hand, we could start applying the "release early, release
often" philosophy from now on ;-)

I am well aware of the fact that I have contributed near to nothing for far
too long, and I hope my comments are not offending anyone.

regards,
Maarten