All good suggestions :-) Here's an updated version:

Releases
--------

Three releases has been made since the last board report
MINA 2.0.0, a major milestone for the project and one that's been
worked on for a significant time.
Vysper 0.6, the XMPP server subproject. A release with some
significant new features.
FtpServer 1.0.5, The FTP server subproject, a bug fix release

Community
---------

* The GSoC student, Bogdan Pistol, did a successful project and was
later voted in as a committer

Development
-----------

* Work is ongoing on the first bug fix release on the MINA 2.0 branch.
No major new features are planned for 2.0.x, these efforts are instead
going into 3.0. Lots of design discussions on 3.0 are currently
happening. The HttpComponents project, which currently have a NIO client
implementation, has also shown interest in collaborating on the design
of MINA 3.0
* All MINA sites has been redesign to a more modern look and feel
* The MINA user guide has been significantly updated together
with the MINA 2.0.0 release.
* Vysper development has calmed down but new features are continuously added.
* FtpServer development is still fairly slow with focus on bug fixes
* SSHD development is also mostly based around user reported features and bugs.

Issues
------

No board level issues at this time.