On 1/5/11 9:45 PM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
Hi

We need to ensure we fulfill the checklist for the Apache Project
Branding for MINA:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#checklist

Since this is mostly about the web sites, I was thinking we could
divide them among ourselves. Here's the ones we got, please sign up
for getting one or more in to shape :-)
* MINA
* FtpServer
* Vysper
* Asyncweb
* SSHD
FYI,

I'm adding this footnote at the end of each site :