I am setting up a custom SSH server using Apache SSHD which interacts with
web services, and depending on the web service response the file will be
stored or discarded.

Following is my use case:

All users have some limits to upload file into the system.

If user tries to upload a file, i am hitting web service to find the user
limits under SSH_FXP_WRITE [6].  If limit exceeds, i am sending
SSH_FX_FAILURE and my custom message back to the clients.

The clients are discarding the custom message that i send and just showing
the following error:
Error:    error while writing: failure
Error:    File transfer failed

Is there anything that I need to configure at client side or is there any
specific message that i need to send so that clients will start displaying
the messages.