Hi guys,

as I discovered today (the information was buried in a mail about the
site migration...), the release should *also* be pushed to svnpubsub. In
other words, we should not move anything in
/www/www.apache.org/dist/mina, but instead commit source releases to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/mina.

I have created the associated directories there. Also note that binary
distributions are stored into a sub-directoy (dist).

The site links should also be modified to reflect the addition of the
'dist' subdirectory. I will handle this.

Last, not least : the release process as described in the various pages
have to be updated to refelct this modification.

That's it, this was your christmas present :)