Le 1/31/13 7:46 PM, Mondain a écrit :
> I'll see if I can get some unit tests together to possibly locate anything
> that may be leaking in Mina 2.0.8.

What would be interesting is to runa  profiler to see if we have some
memory leaks.

Regarding the reported 'bug', this is clearly not a bug, but a normal
behaviour. Even under a heavy load - and I conducted some performance
tests two weeks ago - the GC never ever get higher than 1 or 2 %. In
fact, most of the CPU is consummed in the select(à method.

It sounds to me that the guy who reported the issue has made some blind
guess about what could occur when an iterator is used frequently. IMO,
this is totally irrelevant.