Le 3/21/13 2:20 AM, Leon Doud a écrit :
> Is there a better mailing list to use for Vysper API questions?  The lack
> of response makes me feel that I'm asking in the wrong place.
No, this is the place.

People don't reply if they don't have an answer to you question, or when
they are busy, or when they have some vacations.

Keep in mind this is a volunteers effort, so it's likely that people
have a day job, and may be extremely busy...

We are just doing the best we can. Sometime, this is not enough :/ OTOH,
we would be pleased to get some more contributors, ths is an open
community :)