Le 3/26/13 2:59 AM, pongjy123 a écrit :
> with no packet loss,Mina UDP server receives packet can reach 100000/s? Only
> receive packets and sequential write files, do not do anything else.
> 10000/s cannot be achieved in my test environment,
>

> DatagramSessionConfig dcfg = acceptor.getSessionConfig();
> dcfg.setReceiveBufferSize(64*1024);
> single processor,single thread.

if you write every UDP you receve in a file, you are very likely to lose
some UDP datagram, as write on a file is way slower than receiving UDP
datagram from a network.

Have you tried to cumulate the received Datagram in memory before
writing them on disk and to use another thread to write them on disk ?