Thanks Raphael !

Had a quick look at the code. One quick question, for fragmented packets,
you need to store the data till the message is complete. I couldn't find
where you are doing this. May be I am missing something.

I am currently playing around with an Avro decoder. Approach is similar,
but with slight semantic changes. I am currently trying to get a fixed
length prefix decoder implementation. It works very similar to your
approach, but instead of a SizeDecoder, it passes the size of length
prefix. It will then accumulate bytes till message size is complete and
then pass onto Avro decoder to decode the messages. My implementation is
still in initial stage.

--
thanks
ashish