Hi all!

I'm currently working fixing some issues in the delimited module of codec
and the serialization modules.

Currently some lines in my codes are generating warnings in Sonar.

I'd like to know if there is a specific Sonar configuration file
recommended for the MINA project.

And then I'd like to know what are your recommandations for a warning I
currently encounter quite often while playing with RawInt32 and VarInt is
the "'x' is a magic number" warning (by example when doing a shift of 8
bits to the left/right).

In such a situations I see some different ways of handling that warning :
1) do nothing, considering this warning as excessive
2) create a constants for all that cases
3) ask Sonar to ignore that line with a //nosonar

Which approach would you recommend? Another idea?

Regards,

Raphaël