Hi,
Thanks for the contribution ! keep up the good work.

The CumulativeDecoder is a nice addition for the ones who will miss
the old one and more in phase with the new codec API.

On the CumulativeByteBuffer, it's not that far of IoBuffer I don't
think we should have two class and they should merge.
If IoBuffer could discard byte, and provide byte iterator it would be
fine for you ?

BTW CumulativeDecoder should be in it's own package.

Julien
--
Julien Vermillard :::: http://people.apache.org/~jvermillard/