On 26 July 2013 13:02, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet.apa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-181
> If that sounds a problem to keep them in scm, I'd rather remove those, as
> they're really just there for reference and I can update those with pointers
> in the main readme or something similar.

That would be better.
It's not a good idea to keep copies of 3rd party documents.
They might change.

> Given, they're not part of the release, I don't think it's an issue, but I
> can remove
> them and recut if you think it is.

If they are not needed to build, test or run the application, and the
local files are not referenced from any READMEs etc then that is not a
blocker.

But they should be removed from SCM before the next release.