Hi Guillaume,

Thanks! This sounds promising. I do realize that it's up to the client to
show the error, so this is not a foolproof mechanism by any measure.

Is there an exception that I can throw from which the exception message is
automatically inserted to the SSH_FX_FAILURE status? Or do I have to modify
the SftpSubsystem?

 Sampo