Hi,
It's 2 years we haven't had a release of MINA 2.0, it's about time.

We have tried to fix as much issues as we could in the last 2 weeks. As a
result, we have closed around 90 JIRAs.

There is one change that might break the build for those switching from MINA
2.0.7 to MINA 2.0.8 : the IoHandler interface now has a method called
inputClosed(), so either you have to implement this method if you are directly
implementing the IoHandler interface, or better, you can extends
IoHandlerAdapter, which implements a placeholder for this method.

Changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20DIRMINA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.0.8%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

A temporary tag has been created (it can be removed if the vote is not
approved):

- GIT tag : "2.0.8" SHA-1 : "50e417e8116ea1d0b6fe6b8c970e0594ef89f743"

Project: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/repo
Commit:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mina.git;a=commit;h=50e417e8116ea1d0b6fe6b8c970e0594ef89f743
Tree: