Running org.apache.sshd.server.PublickeyAuthenticatorTest

Tests run: 2 , Failures: 0 , Errors: 1 , Skipped:  0 , Time elapsed: 0.008
sec <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.sshd.server.PublickeyAuthenticatorTest

testAcceptAllPublickeyAuthenticator(org.apache.sshd.server.PublickeyAuthenticatorTest)
Time elapsed: 0.007 sec  <<< ERROR!

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null

at
org.apache.sshd.server.auth.pubkey.StaticPublickeyAuthenticator.handleAcceptance(StaticPublickeyAuthenticator.java:54)

at
org.apache.sshd.server.auth.pubkey.StaticPublickeyAuthenticator.authenticate(StaticPublickeyAuthenticator.java:45)

at

at

at
org.apache.sshd.server.PublickeyAuthenticatorTest.testStaticPublickeyAuthenticator(PublickeyAuthenticatorTest.java:78)

at
org.apache.sshd.server.PublickeyAuthenticatorTest.testAcceptAllPublickeyAuthenticator(PublickeyAuthenticatorTest.java:50)