On 21 December 2015 at 18:23, Lyor Goldstein <lgoldst...@vmware.com> wrote:

> This the wrong way to do this. You will have to wait until I return, however
> if you want to get started here is the way to go:
>
> - Define SignatureFactoriesManager interface that has
> get/setSignatureFactories factories methods
> - Remove the definitions of these methods from their current interface and
> make that interface extend the new one.
> - Define UserAuthPubkeyFactory and its created UserAuthPublicKey instances
> as implementing this interface (both client and server side)
> - Overwrite each factory's create function to set the created
> UserAuthPublicKey's signature factories with its own.
> - Overwrite the default factory instance setter to throw
> UnsupportedOperationException if invoked
> - In each UserAuthPublicKey (client or server) instance use a
> resolveSignatureFactoried method that checks if the set ones are not
> null/empty..
>     If null or empty the use the session's factories
> - Write a unit test - e.g. in the ServerTest class that demonstrates this
> capability.
>
> There are a lot more details, so if you cannot figure them out your pull
> request will not do the necessary job.

Thanks!
I must admit I have difficulties to understand the "more details", so
will wait for you to return.
At least I know the prototype works and it is possible.
Just keep in mind that interface should be simple, provided I have a
PublicKey of remote server, I should be able to construct the
factories list to match this specific public key.