Le 03/03/16 06:00, Alberto Torres a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> My name is Alberto Torres and I am a 4th year computer science student. I am
> looking to contribute to an open source project as part of my school
> semester. I currently work in and have 1 year experience in IT support for a
> Charter School Organization. I don’t have much programming experience but I
> am hoping to be able to contribute in other ways a few hours a week for the
> next month. I look forward to getting involved!

Hi Alberto !

you can obviously contribute to MINA even if you are not a experienced
developper ! One good startng point would be the documentation which is
lacking seriously. Typically, we have a lot of missing Javadoc in many
of MINA classes and that would be great to get that corrected.

Do not hesitate to ask for directions.

Thanks !