No, SFTP is not a protocol that runs on a specific port it is a sub-protocol
(actually a subsystem) of SSH. FYI, SSH enables opening multiple channels on
the same session. You can run shell commands (what many mistakenly call SSH)
SFTP and SCP as well as tunnels concurrently on the same SSH session. The port
is always 22 (SSH) for SFTP and SCP (and any other channel - e.g. PROXY, SOCKS,
etc...)..