Until now I could not reproduce the problem reliably. However, I think it might not be a "hang" but have to do with the changed behaviour regarding flushing that has been fixed in MINA 2.0.14 (DIRMINA-1025/1021) E.g. the tests wait for a message to arrive that the other side has sent but it doesn't seem to be received.

I guess I'll have to review the closeNow/closeOnFlush calls in QuickFIX/J then? Maybe it is only related to the test suite, though.

Thanks,
Chris.