Hi, on z/OS it is possible to stop and restart the underlying TCP/IP stack.
When this is done, the JVM throws the following exception:

(This is with 2.0.1 but problem still appears to be in latest version)

The problem is that it then gets stuck in the Acceptor while loop, catching
that exception over and over.

I am not familiar with this code and as it appears quite complex I'm not
sure how best to fix this. The aim is that we should be able to recover and
carry on rather than shutting down and restarting the server. I could add
code to catch the NetworkRecycledException and break the loop, but does that
mean it will no longer accept connections? Or is there some way to rebind
the affected sockets?

Thanks!

David

--