Le 05/04/2018 à 15:42, Jonathan Valliere a écrit :
> Yes, its different in that it may act like a buffer, in some phases, but
> doesn’t necessarily break the pattern of filter use.  What your FilterChain
> needs is fire(index) options so the SSL can fire writes relative to itself,
> special exceptions via flags in setAttributes.  Make a lot of the design
> easier.  IMHO, I think the biggest problem is the design of SSL filter and
> the limitations of the Filter API.

We completely agree.

MINA 3 code base is different, and does not use a SSL filter : the TLS
code is injected into the transport code.

Now, there are two issues with MINA 3 :
- the effort has kind of staled years ago (although it does work)
- it's really breaking the MINA 2 API, making migration complex.

Not necessarily a big deal, we can restart the effort, and keep
maintaining MINA 2 which does the job atm.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org