It may be the case that you are running out of nio2 worker threads, or
memory or buffers - trying to transmit so many concurrent files puts a lot
of pressure on the memory and I/O. Trying increasing the "nio2-workers"
configuration value:

SshClient client = ...
PropertyResolverUtils.updateProperty(FactoryManager.NIO_WORKERS,
...your-number-of-workers...);

* Same code can be done for server-side
* Can also use a -Dorg.apache.sshd.config.nio-workers=...some number...
system property when starting the JVM

In any case, it might not help as well in view of the massive amount of
data you are trying to transmit. I do believe some limitation/throttling
mechanism is in order to make sure no more than X concurrent files are
transmitted.

==================

Hi Team,I'm trying to upload the multiple files using apache mina sshd. It
works fine for less number of files, but when I try to increase the number
of files to 100. Then I'm getting the following exception.Please help me
here to resolve the below
issue.org.apache.sshd.common.channel.exception.SshChannelClosedException:
write(ChannelOutputStream[ChannelExec[id=221,
recipient=2]-ClientSessionImpl[david@/192.168.33.23:22]]
SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_DATA) len=8192 - channel already closed     at
org.apache.sshd.common.channel.ChannelOutputStream.write(ChannelOutputStream.java:110)
at org.apache.sshd.common.util.io.IoUtils.copy(IoUtils.java:128)     at
org.apache.sshd.common.scp.ScpHelper.sendStream(ScpHelper.java:552)     at
org.apache.sshd.common.scp.ScpHelper.sendFile(ScpHelper.java:483)     at
org.apache.sshd.common.scp.ScpHelper.send(ScpHelper.java:442)     at
org.apache.sshd.common.scp.ScpHelper.send(ScpHelper.java:420)     at
org.apache.sshd.client.scp.AbstractScpClient.lambda$upload$0(AbstractScpClient.java:151)
at
org.apache.sshd.client.scp.DefaultScpClient.runUpload(DefaultScpClient.java:142)
at
org.apache.sshd.client.scp.AbstractScpClient.upload(AbstractScpClient.java:150)
at org.apache.sshd.client.scp.ScpClient.upload(ScpClient.java:108)     at
org.apache.sshd.client.scp.ScpClient.upload(ScpClient.java:104)     at
org.apache.sshd.UploadFile.call(UploadFile.java:18)     at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)     at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)          at
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)ThanksSeshkrishna