The Apache SSHD project is pleased to announce the release of SSHD 2.2.0
version.

Apache SSHD is a 100% pure java library to support the SSH protocols on
both the client and server side.
This library can leverage Apache MINA and also Netty - scalable and high
performance asynchronous I/O libraries.
SSHD does not really aim at being a replacement for the SSH client or SSH
server from Unix operating systems,
but rather provides support for Java based applications requiring SSH
support.

A few backward incompatible changes have been made since the previous
release, thus the version has been named
2.2 accordingly, in order to emphasize this fact. The major issues
addressed in this release are listed below:

      https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/blob/sshd-2.2.0/CHANGES.md

The most noteworthy ones to highlight are:

- Added support for password encrypted OpenSSH private key files (a.k.a.
bcrypt).
- Added capability to retry a failed private key decryption due to user
providing wrong password.
- Provide client session connection context that is propagated to the SSH
session.
- Provide session context argument (if available) when key-pair loading
methods are invoked.
- Use lazy loading of public key identities.
- Restore OSGi support via the sshd-osgi module

Users are encouraged to read the documentation available at
https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/tree/sshd-2.2.0
which has been updated to reflect the necessary code changes.

We recommend all users to upgrade to this release - we consider this a
stable and production ready release.
ReplyForward