Hi guys,

I would need one more vote for this release to be out ! I'm leaving for a week vacation tomorrow morning, so it's a bit tight schedule :-)

Thanks !

On 17/04/2019 14:48, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
Hi !

I'm calling for a vote of Apache MINA 2.1.2 release.

It's a bug fix release following last week SSL fix (MINA 2.1.1): the WriteFuture was not notified that the message was fully sent, leading to a stalling application  if one  was doing a future.await().

A temporary tag has been created (it can be removed if the vote is not
approved) :

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mina.git;a=commit;h=bb2e433c37959c4de910679e8e8bc1686202c6e8

The newly approved Nexus has been used for the preparation of this
release and all final artifacts are stored
in a staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1044

The distributions are available for download on :
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mina/mina/2.1.2/

Let us vote :
[ ] +1 | Release MINA 2.1.2
[ ] ± | Abstain