The change list is completed -  CHANGES.md shows the latest changes as of
last release - 2.2.0 in this case - i.e. all changes from 2.2.0 towards
2.3.0. The 2.2.0 file shows the changes from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0. Once you
release 2.3.0, I will create a separate file for the 2.2.0 to  2.3.0
changes (which will contain the current CHANGES.md) and CHANGES.md will
reflect any changes we will make towards 2.4.0

If you have some other model in mind, let me know...
Lyor

I think the change list has not been updated yet.
If I read SSHD-872 correctly, we're now using one file per version, which
is fine, but I don't see any file for 2.3.0, nor any file pointing to the
existing one for 2.2.0.
Also, I see that ~/CHANGES.md still exists and contains the 2.2.0 changes ?
So I'm not 100% sure where we want to go, but I think we're still halfway
there ;-)
Lyor, do you think you could fix that so that I can cut a release