+1 too.

On 19/02/2020 16:03, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
+1

Thx for pushing that.  The change will be a huge gain.

Le mer. 19 févr. 2020 à 14:45, Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org> a
écrit :

Hi MINA community,

After last weeks proposal [1] I'd like to start a formal vote for moving
over from the current Apache
CMS (and SVN) to use Hugo and git.

Short recap about Hugo: Hugo is a static site generator which is already
having more stars on
GitHub than Jekyll. It is easy to get started with (single static binary
without dependencies) and it is
really doing well performance wise.

[ ] +1 for moving over from the Apache CMS / SVN to Hugo / Git.
[ ] 0 I don't have a strong opinion on this
[ ] -1 for not moving over, in this case please explain why

This vote will be open for the usual 72 hour period. Lazy consensus
applies: if no -1 votes are being
cast within the voting period, the vote passes.

---
Roy

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r20a75ad7f2509ba29413ef198d2a8d1aa3912367fd4f7921061fb060%40%3Cdev.mina.apache.org%3E